Whale Shark Tours in Exmouth begins Mid March to End July
Swimming with whale sharks in Exmouth is a once in a lifetime opportunity not to be missed. Ningaloo Whaleshark n Dive’s passionate whale shark interaction tour team will show you a whale shark experience you’ll never forget. We have no age restrictions – if you can swim, you can swim with whale sharks!
Our experienced experts will help you to learn all about these elusive creatures, and guide you at all times. We’ll help you gain confidence so that you can swim with the whale sharks leaving you memories to last a lifetime.
Our purpose built dive vessel ALIIKAI ( means Queen of the sea in Hawaiian ) has just completed a major refit and is ready to impress with her 4 showers, 2 toilets , 2 big dive ladders and comfortable seating for everybody. She has been fitted with all new dive equipment including 7 underwater scooters and 2 sup boards for your enjoyment.
What makes our whale shark tours in Exmouth one of the best!
- Qualified Marine Biologist on board every swim with whale shark tour
- Professional Photographer on-board
- Experienced, passionate whale shark guides who are all qualified divers
- Underwater scooters for snorkelling
- Up-to-date scientific research and interpretive material provided
- Very YUMMY gourmet lunch and Kailis prawns
- All government fees included in tour price
- Largest purpose built dive vessel on the reef with 2 large ladders for easy exit
- Use of our stand up paddle boards
- Barista made morning coffee
Enjoy the reef by joining us on the Exmouth whale shark tours. The day will be carefully planned so you have an adventure never to be forgotten. Everything will be taken care and all you need is to be ready for an amazing day swimming with the whale sharks and all the incredible sea life on the reef.
To participate in our Whale Shark Tours in Exmouth.
If you can swim, you can snorkel and swim with whale sharks – they are gentle giants. No age restrictions!
Our Whale Shark Tours in Exmouth Includes
- All transfers from your accommodation in the Exmouth area
- All DEC fees
- All meals, including gourmet buffet lunch. Special diets can be catered for (please notify us before)
- Tea/Coffee , soft drinks and chilled filtered water
- All new dive equipment , noodles and life vests if required
- Whale shark spotter planes
- Hot fresh water showers after in-water activities.
- Safety dinghy with swimmers at all times
- Gift bag on return
Time 7.30am Return approx 4.30pm
- Adults Snorkelling: AUD $395.00
- Children: AUD $255.00
- Concessions: AUD $355.50
- Observer: AUD $200.00
- Family (2+2): AUD $1195.00
For more information on our Whale Shark Tours in Exmouth please call Ningaloo Whaleshark n Dive on 1800 224 060.