Swim with Whale Sharks Ningaloo Reef, Exmouth
Whale Shark Tours Season is Mid March to Mid July
Swimming with whale sharks is a once in a lifetime opportunity not to be missed. Ningaloo Whaleshark n Dive's passionate whale shark interaction tour team will show you a whale shark experience you’ll never forget. We have no age restrictions – if you can swim, you can swim with whale sharks!
On our whale shark tours, our experienced experts will help you to learn all about these elusive creatures, and assist and guide you at all times.
What Sets Us Apart From The Rest!
- Qualified Marine Biologist on board every swim with whale sharks tour
- Professional Videographer onboard
- Experienced, passionate whale shark guides
- High quality equipment
- Up-to-date scientific research and interpretive material provided
- Very YUMMY gourmet lunch and snacks
- All government fees included in tour price
- Most eco friendly vessel on the Ningaloo Reef!
Please note that Ningaloo Whaleshark-n-Dive (NWD) chooses to share 'spotter aircraft' with other whale shark tour operators. This allows us to utilise multiple planes to search for whale sharks over greater distances and for longer periods of time. Operators who choose to participate in a 'sharing' system also 'share' any whale sharks located by the aircraft. This ensures that guests on each vessel have the best opportunity to interact with a whale shark, even on days when sightings may be lower than usual.
Requirements to Swim with Whale Sharks
If you can swim, you can snorkel and swim with whale sharks – they are gentle giants. No age restrictions!
Whale Shark Tours Include:
- All transfers from your accommodation in Exmouth
- All DEC fees
- All meals, including gourmet buffet lunch. Special diets can be catered for (please notify us before)
- Tea/Coffee and refrigerated water complimentary
- Hire of high quality equipment
- Whale shark spotter planes
- Hot fresh water showers after in-water activities.
Time 7.30am Return approx 4.30pm
- Adults Snorkelling: AUD $395.00
- Children: AUD $275.00
- Observer: AUD $250.00
- Family (2+2): AUD $1200.00