WHALE SHARK TOURS EXMOUTH
Whale Shark Tours in Exmouth begins Mid March to End July
Swimming with whale sharks in Exmouth is a once in a lifetime opportunity not to be missed. Ningaloo Whaleshark n Dive's passionate whale shark interaction tour team will show you a whale shark experience you’ll never forget. We have no age restrictions – if you can swim, you can swim with whale sharks!
We have the best whale shark tour in Exmouth, our experienced experts will help you to learn all about these elusive creatures, and guide you at all times. We'll help you gain confidence so that you can swim with the whale sharks leaving you memories to last a lifetime.
What makes our whale shark tours in Exmouth one of the best!
- Qualified Marine Biologist on board every swim with whale sharks tour
- Professional Videographer onboard
- Experienced, passionate whale shark guides
- High quality equipment
- Up-to-date scientific research and interpretive material provided
- Very YUMMY gourmet lunch and snacks
- All government fees included in tour price
- Most eco friendly vessel on the Ningaloo Reef!
Enjoy the reef by joining us on the Exmouth whale shark tours. The day will be carefully planned so you have an adventure never to be forgotten. Everything will be taken care and all you need is to be ready for an amazing day swimming with the whale sharks in Exmouth.
Please note that Ningaloo Whaleshark-n-Dive (NWD) chooses to share 'spotter aircraft' with other whale shark tour operators. This allows us to utilise multiple planes to search for whale sharks over greater distances and for longer periods of time. Operators who choose to participate in a 'sharing' system also 'share' any whale sharks located by the aircraft. This ensures that guests on each vessel have the best opportunity to interact with a whale shark, even on days when sightings may be lower than usual.
To participate in our Whale Shark Tours in Exmouth.
If you can swim, you can snorkel and swim with whale sharks – they are gentle giants. No age restrictions!
Whale Shark Tours in Exmouth Include:
- All transfers from your accommodation in the Exmouth area
- All DEC fees
- All meals, including gourmet buffet lunch. Special diets can be catered for (please notify us before)
- Tea/Coffee and refrigerated water complimentary
- Hire of high quality equipment
- Whale shark spotter planes
- Hot fresh water showers after in-water activities.
Time 7.30am Return approx 4.30pm
- Adults Snorkelling: AUD $395.00
- Children: AUD $255.00
- Observer: AUD $255.00
- Family (2+2): AUD $1190.00