SWIMMING WITH HUMPBACKS
Swimming with a humpback whale is an amazing experience as these beautiful creatures are graceful, intelligent, and at times, incredibly engaging. Each encounter is privilege.
Ningaloo Whalesharkndive is one of Exmouth’s premier tour operators with a long and successful history of fulfilling people’s dreams of swimming with the whalesharks, turtles, fish and all the other fantastic wildlife found here on the Ningaloo reef and we are extremely excited to be part of the first swimming with the humpback trials on our coast.
Our experienced and passionate crew aboard the 65ft Aliikai offer the perfect platform for this incredible adventure.
For many years we have been captivated by the thousands of humpback whales that pass by Ningaloo, with their size, beauty, and antics enthralling people from all around the world. There aren’t words to describe the humbling feeling and the connection you experience when you are beside a creature as impressive as a humpback whale.
We now have the opportunity to be a part of their world and swim quietly along with them to experience a small part of their journey.
This unique trial starts the first of August and will end late October, this coincides with the ending of the Whaleshark season in late July. There maybe the opportunity in the early part of the season to swim with both humpback whales and whale sharks on the same day if conditions are favourable and the animals are willing to join in.
$369 – adult swimmer over 13 years
$195 – for observer
INCLUDE IN THE TOUR
- Complimentary bus transfers from and to your accommodation
- Experienced, passionate guides who are all qualified dive professionals
- Qualified Marine Biologist on board
- Professional Photographer on-board – Professional photos of your day included free of charge
- Restaurant-catered meals for morning tea, gourmet lunch (including local Kailis prawns) – Special diets can be catered for, please notify us before!
- Barista-made morning Coffee, tea, soft drinks and chilled filtered water
- All new dive equipment (incl. corrective lens masks), noodles and life vests if required
- Humpback spotter planes
- In-water radio communication with spotter plane
- Hot fresh water showers after in-water activities
- Up-to-date scientific research and interpretive material provided
- Gift bag on return
- All government fees are included